dDNS Broker SE Features
- dDNS Broker SE supports IPv4 and IPv6. Specifically, dDNS Broker SE supports both IPv4 and IPv6 networking stacks, detects changes to public IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, and supports updating both A (IPv4) and AAAA (IPv6) DNS records.
- dDNS Broker SE supports most popular dynamic DNS providers. Additionally,supports two generic dynamic DNS Providers. We plan to add support for more dynamic DNS providers regularly. If you do not see your favorite provider on the list, help us prioritize its support by sending us a note.
- dDNS Broker SE runs silently in the background. However it sends user notifications when it needs to catch your attention. Notifications include IP address changes, network interface state changes, successful updates of dynamic DNS records, and failed updates of dynamic DNS records.
- dDNS Broker SE discovers active networks' public IPv4 addresses by querying STUN severs from all corners of the world. dDNS Broker SE always detects your system's IPv4 address correctly - even when your system is behind a transparent proxy. Any user-defined IP address can be used, as well.
- To ensure availability of its services, dDNS Broker SE can launch automatically upon login. Upon the first launch, dDNS Broker SE provides the option to auto-launch on subsequent logins. This option can be changed any time via the menu in the status bar.
- Any active network, including native and third-party VPNs can be monitored for public IP address change.