Creating Service Records for All-inkl
The screen shot above depicts a service record example for all-inkl.com. Most of the fields in this dialog are self explanatory, but the following fields require brief explanations.
User (Benutzername) and Password (Passwort): These are the dynamic DNS username and password you need to create. Please follow these steps:
- Login at All-inkl.com using your credentials.
- On the menu, select "Tools" and then select "DDNS Settings".
- To create a new DDNS user, right-click on Create new DDNS users .
- Select your domain name from the drop-down list and enter a name for the subdomain. Type a comment and password for the new DDNS user. Then select "Save" to create the user.
- DNS Record Types: all-inkl.com supports dynamic DNS records of type A, and AAAA.