Creating Service Records for ClouDNS
The screen shot above depicts a service record example for ClouDNS.net. Most of the fields in this dialog are self explanatory, but some fields require brief explanations.
Auth. Identity: This is a numeric identity assigned to you by ClouDNS. Please follow these instructions to locate it.
- Login at ClouDNS.net using your credentials.
- At the top banner, select the "API" button.
- Scroll-down to the "API Users" section. Locate the "auth-id" field.
- This is your "Auth. Identity".
- Auth. Password: This is the password you specified when you registered at ClouDNS.net.
- DNS Record Types: ClouDNS supports dynamic DNS records of type A, AAAA and MX.