Creating Service Records for DNSEver
The screen shot above depicts a service record example for DNSEver. Most of the fields in this dialog are self explanatory, but some fields require brief explanations.
Dynamic DNS Authcode: The dynamic DNS authcode is the password-like string you defined when you registered at the site. If you do not remember it, follow these steps to locate it.
- Login at DNSEver.com using your credentials.
- At the top menu bar, select "My Account".
- At the left side bar, select "DNS Preferences".
- The Dynamic DNS Authcode is listed in the forth row of the table.
- DNS Record Types: DNSEver supports dynamic DNS records of type A.