Creating Service Records for duiaDNS
The screen shot above depicts a service record example for duiaDNS. Most of the fields in this dialog are self explanatory, but some fields require brief explanations.
MD5 Password: MD5 Password is a long string comprised of letters and numbers, assigned to you when you registered with the site. To locate the MD5 password you need follow these steps:
- Login at duiaDNS.net using your credentials.
- On the top menu bar, select "MY ACCOUNT".
- On the left sidebar, select "SETTINGS", and then "Account Info".
- Contents of the "MD5 pass" line is your MD5 password.
- DNS Record Types: duiaDNS supports dynamic DNS records of types A and AAAA.