Creating Service Records for EasyDNS
The screen shot above depicts a service record example for EasyDNS. Most of the fields in this dialog are self explanatory, but some fields require brief explanations.
Dynamic Authentication Token: This field is a long string comprised of letters and numbers. A different one is assigned to you when you register each of your domains. Follow these steps to locate the token:
- Login at EasyDNS.com using your account credentials.
- In the "all domains..." group, identify the domain of interest, and select the "dns" link.
- In the "dynamic records" group heading select the "edit settings" icon.
- In the "dynamic authentication" group, select the "view" link to display the token value.
- DNS Record Types: EasyDNS supports dynamic DNS records of types A and AAAA.