Creating Service Records for Hurricane Electric
The screen shot above depicts a service record example for Hurricane Electric. Most of the fields in this dialog are self explanatory, but some fields require brief explanations.
DDNS Record Key: The Dynamic DNS Record Key is a password you defined for each dynamic DNS record. If you do not remember them, please take the following steps to change them.
- Login at dns.he.net using your credentials.
- Select the "Edit Zone" icon next to the primary domain name.
- Locate the dynamic DNS record, select the "Generate DDNS Key" icon in the "DDNS" column.
- Either enter a dynamic DNS record key, or select "Generate a key" button.
- DNS Record Types: Hurricane Electric supports dynamic DNS records of type A and AAAA.