Creating Service Records for RimuHosting
The screen shot above depicts a service record example for RimuHosting. Most of the fields in this dialog are self explanatory, but some fields require brief explanations.
API Key: The API Key is comprised of random numeric characters. It was assigned to you by RimuHosting when you registered at the site. Follow these steps to locate it.
- Login at RimuHosting.com using your credentials.
- Select "Your Account", "Control Panel" menu item.
- In the "Services" group, select "RimuHosting server management API keys".
- Scroll to the "Keys" table. Your API Key is provided on the "Current API Keys" column, and Key Type dns row.
- DNS Record Types: RimuHosting supports dynamic DNS records of type A, AAAA, and MX