Creating Service Records for Zonomi
The screen shot above depicts a service record example for Zonomi. Most of the fields in this dialog are self explanatory, but some fields require brief explanations.
API Key: The API Key is comprised of random alpha-numeric characters. It was assigned to you by Zonomi when you registered at the site. Follow these steps to locate it.
- Login at Zonomi.com using your credentials.
- Select "Control Panel", "DNS API" menu item.
- Scroll down to "DNS API Reference" table.
- The last row of the table provides your "API Key".
- DNS Record Types: Zonomi supports dynamic DNS records of types A, AAAA and MX.